The Anna Lindh Foundation has launched a call for applications to the Members of its National Networks in the 42 Member States of the Union for the Mediterranean. The Call, which is open until 7th July 2015, aims to fund civil society actions in the face of challenges to social cohesion and rising xenophobia impacting on local communities across the Euro-Mediterranean region.
The Call in bullet points:
- Applicants must be accepted members of one of the ALF National Networks prior to January 20th 2015;
- The ALF will support ONLY projects developed by a partnership of members from the same ALF National Network, with the necessary participation of the Head of Network institution;
- The overall amount allocated to this first call for Network Intercultural Actions in the 42 Euro-Med countries is EUR 575,500;
- 1 project is expected to be selected in each National Network/country;
- The size of the awarded grants in each country depends on the characteristics of the relevant Network, and range from EUR 9,000 to EUR 21,500 (to check the amount applicable to your Network, please read the Guidelines);
- The ALF financial support can represent up to 100% of the total eligible costs of the project;
- The duration of the activities must be between a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 7 consecutive months, and must fall between 1st October 2015 and 30th April 2016.
The deadline to submit online applications will be Tuesday 7th July 2015, by 16:00 hrs Egypt time.
To download the Guidelines for this call and for more information (including Corrigendum and FAQ): http://annalindhgrants.org/guidelines
This Call is now closed.